- Steven M. RogersAttorney
- Email Steven M. Rogers ›
Steve is a Utah attorney who represents individuals and businesses in a variety of legal matters. Steve worked for large law firm with hundreds of attorneys, but prefers to give his clients personalized attention at a reasonable price. He focuses on the areas of bankruptcy, business, litigation, and personal injury.
Steve represents businesses and individuals in state and federal courts. He has resolved thousands of issues for his bankruptcy and litigation clients. He has negotiated client settlements where millions of dollars were at stake and successfully represented civil litigants in jury trials. Whether his client is a multimillion dollar business or an individual struggling just to get by, Steve ensures you, your livelihood and your family are protected.
Before law school Steve gained work experience in Management, Sales, Construction and the Technology Sector. Steve’s experience, skills and passion ensure that hard-working Utahns receive zealous representation and a real advocate for their rights. Steve is fluent in Spanish.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 2011
- Harno Scholar (top 10% of class)
- W.W. Blair Scholar
- Dean’s List
- Associate Editor, The University of Illinois Law Review
- B.A., English, Brigham Young University (Provo), 2008
- Dean’s List
- Utah Federal District Court
- Utah Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Bankruptcy and Litigation Sections
Other Awards and Recognition
- AV Martindale-Hubbell Peer Rated
- International Finalist, Hong Kong, International Lawyering Skills Competition
- National Champion, America Bar Association Client Counseling Competition
- Recipient, The Rickert Award for Trial Advocacy
- Nominee, Trial Excellence Award